Take a scenic road trip in Dubai, book a supercar tour from Ninth Degree
An exciting adventure awaits you in your fast car as you cross the picturesque Dubai skyline. A road trip to Dubai is indeed a great holiday idea and already has trends with holidaymakers. Read below to find out the top attractions of a road trip in Dubai. Don’t forget to visit the sights and sounds in great locations to enjoy exploration and adventure activities to complete your experience.
Journey in the desert
Excursions to Dune Bashing are essential when you start in the desert and add them with a ride on the Dune Buggy. You can easily book desert experiences with trained Arabian Adventures professionals. If you are a nature lover, visit Platinum Heritage. Recommended for you 4×4 vehicle when renting from Off-road Zone. Choose the “You Drive” experience with a professional guide who will take you to the desert keeping you informed and safe.
It is possible to spend the night between the dunes in the traditional desert camps or in luxurious five-star shelters.
1. Bab Al Shams Desert Resort & Spa: A 45-minute drive from Dubai International Airport, this is the perfect choice for a desert getaway.
2. Al Maha Desert Resort & Spa: A luxurious desert retreat with a Bedouin soul waiting in the heart of the Dubai Desert Refuge.
3. Platinum Heritage or Arabian Adventures: Enjoy a desert experience overnight, go for a magical hot air balloon ride or make an amazing glamping trip
A coastal road trip on Jumeirah Road offers access to public beaches full of surf schools, lively restaurants, cafes, resorts and retail areas. Head to La Mer to dine, go shopping and take a dip in the sea. Drive from the popular Kite Beach and check out the jogging track with kayak, kite-surfing and paddleboarding options, all overlooking the Burj Al Arab.
places to stay:
1. Rove La Mer: Located on the sunny shores of La Mer Beach, explore trendy restaurants and choose rooms with city or sea views, with interconnecting rooms.
2. Nikki Beach Hotels & Resorts: Located in the Persian Gulf, couples can make a wonderful excursion with some music, food and fun on the beach.
3. Jumeirah Beach Hotel: A virtual structure that looks like a wave on the beach and offers views of the Burj Al Arab.
This is a great family attraction – Start your day with a day of tracks at EKart (for ages 14+) at the Dubai Mall Zabeel extension. The Dubai Autodrome is often full of happy fans of different age groups and chooses go-karting or the opportunity to drive a super car or even Formula 1 racing cars. You can also book a Clio Cup or Ferrari GT experience and enjoy a private lesson from an experienced driving instructor. Ready?
Khata is asking
A 90-minute drive from central Dubai, high in the Hajar Mountains, experience Hatta to escape the hustle and bustle of the city. Feel among the mountains, wadis and farms and enjoy cycling trails, hiking, zipping or kayaking at Hatta Dam. Try local produce at Hatta Honey Bee Farm.
Book a supercar tour from the Ninth Degree Experience and arrive in Hatay in style.
1. JA Hatta Fort Hotel: Perched in all the splendor of Hatta with chalets and family rooms offering panoramic mountain views or stunning evening nights.
2. Sedr Trailers Resort: Enjoy your stay in their own five-star trailer located in the mountains.
Driving in the city center
There is romance in .the-cards as you zip up to a luxury car (during rental) and drive from the Burj Khalifa and the Dubai Opera House. In the meantime, book a VIP shopping experience at Dubai Mall and your luggage will be dropped off at your hotel.
1. Sky View Address: Enjoy panoramic views of Dubai from the Sky Bridge that connects the two splendid towers that form the Sky View address.
2. Armani Hotel: Experience in the style of designer Giorgio Armani in the emblematic setting of the Burj Khalifa.
3. Rove Downtown: Comfortable rooms overlooking the Burj Khalifa, an outdoor controlled pool and a private movie theater with the latest movies and sporting events.